Select an Insider and an Experience
Contact us and we’ll take care of the details
Meet your Insider for a unique creative Experience
Bespoke London Antique Fairs Experience with Mark Hill BBC Antiques Roadshow expert Mark Hill is your guide to London's finest antiques fairs
About the Experience
Read our FAQs
- Join Antiques Roadshow antiques expert Mark Hill for the antiques experience of a lifetime
- Meet Mark for half a day to discover one of London's finest antiques fairs with an industry insider
- Learn how to buy at a fair and discover dealers and unique pieces to add to your collection
- Learn the right questions to ask when shopping for antiques, handle the items for sale, and understand the state of the market
- Mark will carefully craft an experience itinerary based on your interests, help you search for something specific, and introduce you to a cast of characters in the antiques industry today
- The length of experience, itinerary and cost of the experience are subject to change depending on your needs and requests.
- Please note: A quote will be provided after receipt of the outline listing the desired destinations or objectives of the experience. If you don't quite know what you are looking for, feel free to say so in the description.
The Battersea Decorative Antiques Fair - 22nd-27th January 2019
Art Antiques Cheshire (Knutsford) - –
The Battersea Decorative Antiques Fair - 9th-14th April 2019
The Art & Antiques Fair, Olympia - 19th-28th June 2019
- Available on specific dates
- Start times after 10:00 am
- This Experience is not appropriate for children
- Perfect for: People who love design and want to experience something really unique in the company of one of the most influential figures in the antiques industry in the UK.
- Prices starting at £800.00 for 2 people for four hours.
- Private and tailor-made
- Expert Insider
- Refreshment included
- Flexible cancellation
- Carefully curated itineraries
Read our FAQs
Meet Mark Hill