Select an Insider and an Experience
Contact us and we’ll take care of the details
Meet your Insider for a unique creative Experience
Spy Stories Immerse yourself in London's history of espionage as you discover the city's secret spy stories
About the Experience
Read our FAQs
- Step back in time and visit the London buildings and alleyways tied to the daring escapades and spy missions of the past.
- Learn about the special teams created by the British and Americans during WWII, ranging from counter-espionage and sabotage abroad to code-cracking.
- Hear stories of the Royal Family’s controversial relationship with Hitler and the Libyan Embassy Siege of 1984.
- Get introduced to the famous Cambridge Spy Ring and their impact on espionage efforts from the WWII through to the Cold War.
- Available year-round, Saturday - Sunday or weekday evenings from 7pm
- Start times between 9:00 am and 7pm
- Guests are encouraged to bring a camera and advised to wear flat-soled comfortable footwear
- This Experience is appropriate for children
- Perfect for: People passionate about history (particularly WWII) and espionage, those who want to learn about the real-life counterparts to Sherlock Holmes and 007.
- Private and tailor-made
- Expert Insider
- Refreshment included
- Flexible cancellation
- Carefully curated itineraries
Read our FAQs
Meet Owen W. Cameron