Select an Insider and an Experience
Contact us and we’ll take care of the details
Meet your Insider for a unique creative Experience
New British Foods Discover the food producers, restaurants and delicious street vendors that constitute the heart of what British food is today
About the Experience
Read our FAQs
- Discover the rich, vibrant and entrepreneurial tapestry of Bermondsey’s food & street food scene, and how this has fed into its ever-changing bar and restaurant culture.
- Discover the huge range of food & drink produced in the area, from honey to beer, gin and cured meat. See a local brewery or coffee roastery, and visit the production arch of a local British jerky business to sample their products.
- Learn about London’s recent food revolution, and find out what constitutes British food today, interspersed with samples from a renowned London bakery, road testing a popular local restaurant and digging out hidden food gems along the way.
- Try out one of London’s newest street food and restaurant courts, with its array of Turkish, Japanese and Italian dishes.
- Available year-round on Fridays apart from UK bank holidays and between Christmas and New Year
- Start times between 10.30am and 11.30am
- Guests are encouraged to bring a camera and advised to wear flat-soled comfortable footwear
- This experience is appropriate for children - suitable for vegetarians only with prior notice (not including jerky visit)
- Perfect for: people passionate about learning the stories behind the food they eat, who made it and why
- Private and tailor-made
- Expert Insider
- Refreshment included
- Flexible cancellation
- Carefully curated itineraries
Read our FAQs
Meet Victoria Stewart