Select an Insider and an Experience
Contact us and we’ll take care of the details
Meet your Insider for a unique creative Experience
London Night Walk Stroll through the darkened city streets as you learn about London's history and architecture
About the Experience
Read our FAQs
- Start in the shadow of St Paul’s Cathedral, which still towers over the narrow streets of the City of London, and discover the City Livery companies, which have evolved out of ancient guilds, as you wind through tiny alleys and back streets before emerging onto the Millennium Bridge.
- Take in the breathtaking views of Tower Bridge and Canary Wharf in one direction, and the Tower of London, HMS Belfast and the river winding through Westminster in the other.
- This is one of London’s most atmospheric quarters, its mediaeval ‘Sin City’, and the route twists and turns along to Tower Bridge for a spectacular river crossing.
- The walk ends in one of the quirky bars that have sprung up in east London over the past 10 years. If there are children on the walk, Sophie will suggest a fun alternative destination.
- Available year-round, Monday - Sunday
- Start times as early as 4 pm in winter, and as early as 8 pm in summer.
- This Experience is appropriate for children
- Perfect for: People looking for a unique historical walk that captures the incredible atmosphere of London in the witching hours.
- Private and tailor-made
- Expert Insider
- Refreshment included
- Flexible cancellation
- Carefully curated itineraries
Read our FAQs
Meet Sophie Campbell