Select an Insider and an Experience
Contact us and we’ll take care of the details
Meet your Insider for a unique creative Experience
About the Experience
Read our FAQs
- Explore the East End, formerly one of London’s most deprived areas, and now breeding ground for city slickers, start-ups and independent shops and cafes.
- Learn how this cultural melting pot has seen a rapid gentrification, leaving much of its traditional cockney chirp, and inevitably some of its soul, far behind.
- Stroll down Brick Lane through to the hipster trails of Hoxton, as Stuart helps reveal what once was, and what is still to come for London’s East End.
- Charge up your camera and capture the neighbourhood's cultural evolution while learning the tricks of the trade from a renowned photographer.
- This experience is based on learning to see images. Please restrict your equipment to one body and one lens (preferably a 50mm or a 35mm).
- You will talk with Stuart about reportage, photojournalism and street photography. Before your experience, please do have a quick look at the photographs of Henri Cartier-Bresson, Marc Riboud and perhaps Robert Doisneau. While this isn’t essential, it’ll help you get more out of the experience!
- Available year-round
- Start times after 11.30am, Monday-Saturday
- This Experience is appropriate for teenagers
- Participants will need to bring their own camera and should have a good working knowledge of its functions.
- Perfect for: Those passionate about photography and street photography. People looking to improve their street photography skills while exploring a rapidly changing and exciting neighbourhood.
- Private and tailor-made
- Expert Insider
- Refreshment & included
- Flexible cancellation
- Carefully curated itineraries
Read our FAQs
Meet Stuart Freedman