Select an Insider and an Experience
Contact us and we’ll take care of the details
Meet your Insider for a unique creative Experience
Classic London: East to West Discover London's two cities in the company of Journalist Sophie Campbell
About the Experience
Read our FAQs
- Get to know iconic London through the eyes of journalist Sophie Campbell
- Explore the two halves of the city - the city of London and the city of Westminster - to learn all about classic London history and architecture
- Start at the Tower of London, which has dominated the river since the Norman invasion of the 1060s: explore the White Tower, the high walls, the rooms occupied by prisoners and, of course, the dazzling Crown Jewels
- Weather depending, take the boat or the Underground west for a visit to Westminster Abbey, with its thousands of memorials, burials, sculptures and effigies. See the place where monarchs are crowned and their funerals are held, including the Coronation Chair, the tombs of 17 royals and the burial place of Oliver Cromwell
- Price includes £75.00 worth of tickets per person.
- Available year-round, Monday - Sunday
- Start times after 10:00 am
- This Experience is appropriate for children
- Please note: The cost of the experience includes entry to the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, and the boat (when weather permits).
- Perfect for: People looking to cover some of the London basics in history, architecture and the Royals with a true London insider.
- Private and tailor-made
- Expert Insider
- Refreshment included
- Flexible cancellation
- Carefully curated itineraries
Read our FAQs
Meet Sophie Campbell