Select an Insider and an Experience
Contact us and we’ll take care of the details
Meet your Insider for a unique creative Experience
Baking Renaissance Join a local food blogger and experience the best sweet and savory baked treats in the East End
About the Experience
Read our FAQs
- Learn about the rich history and diverse tapestry of cultures in the East End
- Step off the tourist trail and get to know the real London: The bakers, the makers and the storekeepers making some of the most iconic and innovative baked goods in London.
- Visit both the modern and traditional bakeries which represent and showcase the new wave of London bakers
- Sample a whole range of savoury and sweet breads, pastries and cakes, interspersed with local history and street art.
- Discover the history of baking in London and the recent rise in the popularity of sourdough and ‘real bread’
- Available year-round, Wednesday - Sunday
- Start times between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Guests are encouraged to bring a camera and advised to wear flat-soled comfortable footwear
- This Experience is appropriate for children
- Perfect for: People passionate about food, baking and the rich cultural backdrop that is influencing the London food scene.
- Private and tailor-made
- Expert Insider
- Refreshment & samples included
- Flexible cancellation
- Carefully curated itineraries
Read our FAQs
Meet Naomi Knill